Through their membership of BQTA, our members confirm that they do business in accordance with the principles of the BQTA Charter, which means that they are translation companies able to offer their clients integrated multilingual services while using and promoting best practices in all aspects of their activities:
– operate as professional organizations
– managed according to high professional and ethical standards
– guaranteeing continuity through financial stability
– adequately equipped in technology, human resources and logistics.
– deliver high quality translations
– performed by carefully selected language professionals, all of them native speakers
– supported by documented processes and standardized quality procedures
– coordinated and monitored by effective project management teams
– offer the highest sttandards of service, confidentiality, communication and client support.